Altes Rathaus

Rathaus2

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

flagge_deutsch

 

Altes Rathaus

Der aus zwei Häusern bestehende Komplex diente von 1860 – 1955 als Hirschhorner Rathaus. 1594 wurde der gassenseitige Teil errichtet, anfang des  17. Jahrhunderts der Eckbau über einem Sandsteinunterbau des 15. Jahrhunderts.

flagge_englisch

 

Old Town Hall

The ‘Altes Rathaus’ (old town hall) actually consisted of two adjoining buildings which served as the town hall from 1860 until 1955. The upper half, in the Rathausgasse itself, was built in 1594; and the lower half, in the lane ‘an der Stadtmauer’ (along the city wall), was constructed at the beginning of the 17th Century, on a sandstone foundation from the 15th Century.

 

Frankreich_1_neu

 

Ancienne mairie

De 1860 à 1955, ce corps de bâtiment à deux ailes servait à Hirschhorn de mairie. En 1554 fut construite la partie donnant sur les ruelles ;vint ensuite vers la fin du 17ème siècle la construction d’angle sur des fondations en grès du 15ème siècle.

Kategorien

Archiv